• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't stop grazing

helloeverybody83

So frustrating. I'm eating little-and-often (low calorie) crap at my desk.
It's been quite busy and I've not been organised (ie. bringing things in from home home made).

Did Dryathalon for January but have started to drink again but trying not to go OTT or drink for sake of drinking.

W/L has slowed down (after 4 stone off) which I'm relieved about as I don't want loose skin etc and was starting to look a bit drained... but I really don't want to be eating ****.

They are under 100 a go (cracker crisps, 2 finger kit kat, etc) but I need to get rid of them. Bought a multi pack of 2f Kit Kats because they were £1 and am not giving them away like Willy Wonka in case I'm tempted to eat them all!

Feel really low. :-(

I am the same, it gets to me in the evenings. i start to graze. i look at choccy offers in the shop for a long time (stupid me i know i shouldnt eat them) Its in my head i love sweet things. I am 3yrs out and i am finding it hard know but i don't want to waste all the money i spent on the by pass. lucky for me i love peppers so keep some in the fridge ready to eat all the time. Keep at it it will come xx

I slice cucumbers and "dip" them into light Laughing Cow triangles. Night is the hardest time. If I'm really struggling, I put myself to bed early. Then I always wake up feeling better for not having the snack. Best of luck.

Why are you choosing to graze? Is it because you are not eating enough at your main meals? Or is it just because the food is sitting there tempting you? Or something else? I know it's not easy ... If foods in front of me its not always easy to look at it and not want to eat it. I am better if I am working away or on holiday and tend to have larger meals and less snacks... X

Try my fitness pal ap and log everything.

I take my yogurt for breakfast to work and have that about 10am. I then have blueberries or carrot sticks on my desk to snack on during the day if I need to nibble.

Lunch is salad, 300 cal meal at night. Maybe more fruit during the day and a bag if skinny popcorn 50cal.

I can easy stay within 900cal including a small treat and not get hungry other than when I should be ..

Thanks all!

I'm OK at night... my partner cooks and I eat about a quarter-to-a-third of what he has. And I chew very slowly, etc.

It's the day time/at work that I'm struggling. I've bought multi-packs of low calorie snacks to save money and keep in drawer.

I need to get in to the habit of bring my lunch in... that'll fill me up and stop me from scoffing.

I'll check out My Fitness Pal... I already make a log of what I eat/exercise in a diary.

Determined to get back on track. I've not put any weight on... just need to get out of the habit of picking.

:-(

Back