• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

card for resturants

drylaw

im sure i read somewhere on here about some hospitals giving you a card for after your bypass that you can show to resturants to say that your unable to eat normal side portions and that you require small ones instead ....is this true if so any chance someone could email me a copy
my local support group were talking about how handy this would be and im sure i saw something like it on here but ive spent all nite looking
so any help would be great

I agree, if there is one let's have it.
Fluffs, where are you, you have been quiet. Hope ur ok babes xx

hopefully fluffs will see this and post or anybody else

I'm not Fuffs (soz) but I remember this convo from a while ago. I obtained mine from a fellow WLS member, witchingmoon, who had bulk ordered a large quantity from VistaPrint:

http://www.wlsurgery.com/general-su...ssion/143693-medical-menu-card-available.html

If witchingmoon has (possibly) run out by now there are two other places to get them:

1. Angela Chouaib -- is the lady who runs the Secret Surgery company (www.secretsurgery.co.uk) -- you can find Angela on FB (it's an unusual name so easy to find). If you send Angela an SAE she will send you back a supply of cards for free, altho they do come with big advertising for "Secret Surgery" on the back.

2. BOSPA -- altho it costs £20 to join but you get other benefits from becoming a member (so I am told), as well as the restaurant card.

thanks Sharonimo for that info i have tried contacting so will see if someone replys

Back