• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Carlisle/Cumbria/Lake District Meet Anyone?

phatgirl

Just wanted to see if there was interest in a meet-up in this area. Fat-girl-slim is up near Carlisle and mentioned wanting to get together with some minimin peeps. Who else is in that area or would like to visit? Please post here so we can see if anyone would be interested. I was thinking of suggesting late August or mid September.

Nic:p

what about carnforth station it about 1/2 way between manchester and carlisle its also where breif encounter was filmed. im up for a meet in september. august would be out for me with kids

i could possibly do carlisle but no further due to childcare comitments. your approx 50 miles from me.

coooeee....

<< am down coast from carlisle and we got prat-nav ;-) so can find anywhere..

would love to meet up with few people.. we're away from july 19th to 26th and nothing planned for august so just give a yell when it's likely to be and will see you there :D

jo will the meet up be in carlise or further away hun ?

I cant make late august/early sept as my op date is 26th August.

Hope you all have a wonderful time though x

Just wanted to see if there was interest in a meet-up in this area. Fat-girl-slim is up near Carlisle and mentioned wanting to get together with some minimin peeps. Who else is in that area or would like to visit? Please post here so we can see if anyone would be interested. I was thinking of suggesting late August or mid September.

Nic:p

Maybe you should organise a meeting at the top of one of the bigger mountains in the lake district, time, place and long and lat and i'd be there :D

hey i aint climbing no mountain !!! :eek:

i'd be up for a meet, but I agree with Liz... No mountain climbing for me!

There is a Bham meet in November so how about January time as suggested by Jo. This is one I might even be able to persuade my hubby to attend if it means a weekend in the lake district.

Good idea FGS, I'd try and make it if I were free. I know Edinburgh is about 4hrs from Manchester so I think Carlisle will only be about 2. Would be willing to share a lift if hubby didn't need the car. I know how much I appreciate being able to meet up with others here in Manchester.

SilverSurfer I'd be willing to meet you on top of a mountain. You name the date, time and mountain, and I'll be there in spirit.

Rebirth xx

I would definately love to come up Jo, so count me in. Just set a meeting place that has a handy rail station if you can because that will be easier for peeps from far away like me. I look forward to it, January sounds perfect!

Nic:D

Back