• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cellulite!

MissCurves

Question for the vets... Does the cellulite and craters ever go away with the weight loss and exercise ??

Unfortunately no.

It gets worst with the added extra of sagging,probably not everyone's so there is hope but mine has

I was wondering all about that, I'm more bothered about a saggy belly! I was thinking about supplementing diet and exercise with toning lotions and potions. I was looking at the Clarins range. I wonder if it'll help? It's pricey, but seems to have good reviews.

It might improve the general appearance of the skin, which would be a good start I suppose?

:)

I was thinking of getting wrapped with a tension bandage as my weight loss continues as I heard it helps to tighten and shrink up the skin nicely during the weight loss process.

Ladies don't waste your money. Lotions can't fix stretched skin.

I know they can't 'unstretch' it, but I was hoping they might refine its' appearance I suppose. I was hoping to make the most of what I had!:cross:

I really don't think it'll make a difference. Start a plastics fund!

28K Happy Days that's mental!

Haha! I would expect to look like J-Lo for that amount :)

28 chuffing grand!!! I hope you told them Dick Turpin wore a mask!!:giggle:

What had you asked for (if you don't mind me asking)?

That's surprising that they haven't offered you a discount.

I think that's OTT and you'll find cheaper. Have you done some ringing around? I really want my arms done, I'm expecting 5k x

Happy Days - have you tried asking them to put you in touch with previous clients who could give you their testimonials? If they are £28,000 worth of excellent, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you asking.

Back