• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

where back

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all just thought we would pop in to say hi been a long time but beens SO busy gone back to work and loving it health is really good George is great and love him to bits .but mum not so good cancer has now spread .but she is OK :cry::cry::cry:George is going to vets next Friday to have snip (but dint tell him does not no yet ) and to be micro chipped he is trained to come back when of lead and to stay until i tell him he can go and play and to sit at the roads .hope all is well with you all love carol and George

Attachments

• door 001.jpg
    door 001.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 45
  • mum new 006.jpg
    mum new 006.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 37
  • phone 154.jpg
    phone 154.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 36
Hes lovely hun,my Jack has a sore bum today so off to the vet!Sorry about your mum,stay strong.Maz x

Carol :) Welcome back, so sorry your moms news is not good, stay strong...

Well done to George for being such an obedient doggie, our Smudge is a cheeky chap and keeps trying to mount anything with four legs, doesn't matter on the gender :D

Your stats are amazing, i vaguely remember you saying you'll never get under 15stone.. Do you remember that one? Very well done, your mom and George must be very proud of you xxx

Back