• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
Have decided to tackle the lack of weight loss with my son's wii fit.

Has anybody used this for exercise, does it work?

Rx

Hey Rose..
Didnt want to read and run..
I havent personally tried the wii fit.. (as i have images of buying one, stepping on it and it breaking) but... i do know people who use them and say they are good! Anythings worth a try.. Good Luck.. And Have Fun! ;-)

i know a few people use it daily and it seems to work. Im getting one for christmas lol so Ill be on it as much as i can get .:D

Yeah I use mine everyday :rolleyes: .......yeah right!!

No actually I dont and I really should, I have all the fitness games so I have no excuse, i'll maybe give it a try in the morning and see how I go, my children love it and its good exercise for them when they cant get outside with the sh!te weather we are having!!

hi rose yes they are good fun and if you have done no excersise for a while they are a good starting point, i play on mine and also have samba di amigo which is a dancy 1 where you have to `shake your maracas` brill on the bingo wings and you can get it for about £10 now, i have now bitten the bullet and have joined the gym and am going 3 times a week hopefully i will get fit and tone up at the same time:p xxh

Hi Rose, my OH got me one for my birthday in may and we went on it religiously every night for a minimum of 30 mins and also played the games (an alternative to watching tv), I find it does help with weightloss and would highly recomend it, I had a gym membership but but didnt go as often as i should have but found with this being at home, I could get home put dinner on, do my wii fit and by the time i was finished dinner was ready.

Have you had the all clear to exercise yet? i was wondering when i could start as this lack of weightloss is driving me mad, even though i feel as if i've lost weight!! xx

Well I did 30 mins on the step thing on the wii fit earlier, it was ok I didn't feel too bad afterwards, but neither did I feel like I had done a huge workout. I like the hula hoop too but decided not to do that today due to the exertion on the abdominal area.

To be honest with you I didn't bother waiting for the OK from the surgical team, I have just waited until I feel ready, which I do now.

I will aim for 30 mins per day wii fit this week and see how that goes.

Rx

Back