• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

change in hunger - a bit worried

alberqueque

:confused:
hi all - long time since i have been on here but i always know where the best support is! i had my GP last feb, lost six of the seven stone i needed to by December and have stayed at that point since then. Although i am happy if i don't get the last one off as i can get into a 12/14 and am happy and healthy, i have noticed that my appetite seems to be bigger, i can eat a bit more and can eat pretty much all the time! This is obviously giving me cause for concern. i am eating porridge for breakie, fruit for mid morning snack, salad or sandwich at lunch, fruit or yogurt mid afternoon and evening meal with family - usually something home made then nothing else. Is this common and does anyone have any advice about the changes or my diet - i also drink about 2.5 litres water daily. Thanks all - its nice to be back x

I'm sorry i'm pre op and can't help, but it doesn't sound like you're eating all the time... I thought 3 meals n a couple of snacks was 'normal'?

Hope someone in the know comes along soon in the meantime have a well deserved 'BOOST' off me xx

I'm a year out and you eating day sounds very similar to mine and im still losing, much slower but still losing xxx

Back