• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wow!!!

funky24

i hate writing this as im so ashamed of myself but when i spoke to gp about surgery i was 189kg and i weighed my self at tesco 4 times since then and its been coming down :) i weighed my self at tesco on the 8/5 and im now 178.2kg! :) was shocked to see thats like 25lb down but i cant believe that i think the scales are wrong to me i dont look like iv lost that much....but maybe its just cos im so big?!?! Its keeping it off is my trouble lol so im hoping i can keep it off until i get my first appointment in july! :) i am pleased with myself but not if that makes sense??? as like i said i dont see it so i think their lying, oh i am a weird one xx

I was 255kg at my peak!

Had got it down to 227Kg (according to my records, although I was sure it was 225Kg) Pre-op

Hoping to be under 200Kg on my 6 week check up, although I think I am wishing for too much.

I have difficulty getting weighed as my Drs only have scales that do upto 200Kg :(

I certainly would never get weighed in public as I would be so embarrassed...

I started off at 424 lbs. Lost about a stone before I was referred to the hospital for my op and on op day i was down to 370. It definitely comes off faster if you're bigger as we carry more fluid than a msaller person and fluid comes off quite fast.

i get panicky doing it in tesco cos the machine shouts really loud and i think argghh its gonna shout my weight lol although of course it doesnt ! :) iv got a set of scales at home that reach 400lb but i dont trust them they are always so different! i notice little things like my trousers getting a bit looser and for the first time ever i seem to be losing it from my boobies !! :/ i just panic and think when i get to the hospital the scales are gonna give me a horrible figure and i havent lost any at all! xx

I agree it's the odd things that tell me how much I have lost.

Clothes to me don't seem much different, but they always were a little baggy.

The thing I notice more are bits of my body getting loose, ie top of my thighs, I find it easier to put my socks on, and that the gap between me and the steering wheel that was once non existant is now a good Inch and a half.

For me its not waking up In pain. I had horrendous back pain every morning and knee pain. I wake up feeling refreshed.

Oh iv not reached that stage yet ie putting socks on with ease lol but il get there :) and i have a back problem and always in excruciating pain - i know my weight doesnt help this, but i had 6 spinal injections last week so the pain has become a tiny bit easier to manage which is good on the exercise front :) x

Back