• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

charing cross

I have my first appointment at CX on 30th Sept. I hope my op date comes round quickly. Good luck with your op on 13th I hope all goes well and you enjoy your new lease of life.xx

Good luck to you both

x

How do you find the hospital?
to me they dont seam to help allot, i phoned them on friday and they returned my call today that 6 long days when your no feeling very well.

Tbh, it took about 18 months from referral to actually getting my op date, and along the way I felt like I was trying to run up a down escalatpr. My last test (ECG) was back in March and I heard nothing for a month, so called and they said they were rearranging departments in the new financial year and to call back in May. So I did, and they said to call back in June. Kept calling and calling, leaving messages every day to call me back and they never did.

In the end I emailed the PALS service at the hospital and complained, said that I felt like I was being ignored and it really wasn't on. The next day I got an email back apologising, the following day I got a call from the consultant's secretary and by the following week I'd got my op date!

I'd recommend making a log of when you call and if you speak to someone or if you leave a message so if you do need to contact anyone about it you have a record of how hard it's been!

Back