• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charity Bike Ride Complete

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
As some of you know, I undertook a personal challenge of a 50 mile bike ride in aid of BOSPA.

Well today was the day and I have returned home having completed my challenge.

50 miles on a push bike, took it out on me, well my bum lol, a little more than I had thought, but hey I was hoping to raise 350.00 and so far I have raised 595.00 with some more to still come in.

Thanks for all your support and donations, but I have to say, I wont be repeating this for charity lol

Attachments

• IMG_4226.jpg
    IMG_4226.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4241.jpg
    IMG_4241.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4222.jpg
    IMG_4222.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4223.jpg
    IMG_4223.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 41
That's fantastic! Well done you - how can I donate? X

Well done you will need to lie down instead of sitting will be very uncomfortable for a few days. Very brave thing of you to do and you accomplished it excellent, bet you never dreamed a few years ago you would have done anything like that. xx

Well done you will need to lie down instead of sitting will be very uncomfortable for a few days. Very brave thing of you to do and you accomplished it excellent, bet you never dreamed a few years ago you would have done anything like that. xx

Haha, it even hurts to lay down, but its a small price to pay for not carrying around the extra 12 stone I have lost lol

Haha, it even hurts to lay down, but its a small price to pay for not carrying around the extra 12 stone I have lost lol
Well done bet your so proud of your self, you have lost a huge amount of weight and you had your op 2 month before me you are doing absolutely brilliant. give yourself a pat on the back. xx

Well done bet your so proud of your self, you have lost a huge amount of weight and you had your op 2 month before me you are doing absolutely brilliant. give yourself a pat on the back. xx

Thanks Chris, I still dont see myself as having a lost of weight still lol, but then I wouldnt of even thought of getting on a bike 18 months ago lol

Well done Gary!!! I applaud you!! It would kill me lol

Woo Hoo Gary Darlin :D:D Never doubted you would do it ... glad the sun shone on you too sweetie ... sorry about your sore bum but could have predicted that given that it happens to me after about 50 metres let alone 50 miles :eek: Guess you would be justified in asking your wife for a full body massage ;) Have a nice, restful night, lovely man xxx :):)

Fantastic Gary, What an achievment for you and your photos are showing how much you have lost....Once again congratulation....now for a long soak in the bath I suspect!!:):)

Well done Gary. Glad I won't be asking for a refund! Have started cycling at gym and am knackered after 5km. How you managed 50 miles is hard to imagine. You have my admiration.

Well done Gary. I've read your blog updates and video as well -- all very entertaining! Am glad I was able to sponsor you for such a good cause !!

FuturePerfect said:
Well done Gary. Glad I won't be asking for a refund! Have started cycling at gym and am knackered after 5km. How you managed 50 miles is hard to imagine. You have my admiration.

I am glad I didn't have to either. But I would of out of a sense of duty! Rofl!!

Still major impressed with you Gary. I won't be following in your foot steps lol

Well Done Gary!! xx

Back