• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yippee,i got my date !

starr

very happy post opper
what a wonderful feeling , got a call from my hospital,got my date ,28thsept ,just cried, had a really sad few days and this news and seeing my grandbaby today has made it easier to deal with, , (but they think it will more than likely changed to august as a few cancellations) , a mate of mine on here got her date near to mine today,at a different hospital ,couldnt be more happy for her,and hope we share the journey together !, they promise me it will not be cancelled this time, fingers crossed x

I am so pleased for you, you really deserve it, you give evrybody on here so much support, we will all be here with you to support you through your journey, Congratulations, Karen xxx

I'm reet made up for you I am. Even though you were down after your last cancellation you supported the rest of us so this is a long time in coming!!!

Fantastic news!! Congratulations not long now x

I'm so happy for you! I've been reading your posts and I know how much this surgery means to you :) xx

Wohoo about time let's hope that any change allows you to enjoy the wedding first and then kick back with your time to take that next step on this journey. We will be warning your seat ready for you.

brilliant news for you starr....... keeping everything crossed that it all goes ahead this time ;)

God Dawn I was just thinking about you the other night and I thought how hard it must be for you watching us all getting prepared for our surgery and then listening to us all saying how great we feel on the losers bench. I'm sooooo pleased now that ITS YOUR TURN YIPEE YIPEE - now we can support you like you've supported us xxxxx :)

thanks everyone ,never ever thought id meet such a lovely bunch,it means the world to me , im not one to moan ,and wouldnt tell anyone this but my news was dampened , as my son,who was due to marry on 10th august, £20,000 wedding ,luckily mainly paid by her family,was dumped afte 8 yrs, weeks from his wedding , so been lots of tears and heartache today ,how do you stop your sons heart from breaking ? ,its so bloody cruel, x im so lucky my other 2 and hubby and me will get him through this , better now than after ,but life does my head in sometimes x

Oh Dawn what can any of us say.

You will I'm sure be strong for him but these things are so hard aren't they! Try to stay positive and give that little baby a huge cuddle...

Big hugs coming your way at this difficult time...but hold on in there girl ..x..

thanks love ,so excited about the op and spending today on cloud 9, will all be ok, had worse thrown at us , just hard to see your kids hurting what ever their ages,i know its not weight related but needed to get it off my chest ,and here seemed the best place,close friends and family can make it worse sometimes ,cos you try to protect them aswell,but freinds on here rarely judge,hope no one thought it was the wrong place to get it off my chest , xx

Oh my lord, that poor lad!!

Thank goodness he's got such a lovely mum to look after him x

Ohhh it's awful seeing your kids hurting. The same thing happened my daughter after 4 years of going with someone - who we all loved by the way - so it was a tremendous shock. Like grief. But looking back I now have respect for him even though I wanted to rip his eyeballs out with my bare hands and stick them where the sun don't shine at the time. (I'm such a lady aren't I). I then started to look at it from another point of view as the pain was eating us all up and we had to move on. I thought well if it had been my daughter who came to me and said she was unhappy in the relationship but loved his family and didn't want to end it for fear of hurting everyone I know I would have told her that it was her life and she had to do what was in her heart regardless of the hurt and pain. So now I think he did a very brave thing it couldn't have been easy. A year and a half later she has met someone else, she still speaks to the ex but thank god the pain has gone. Big hugs to you all xxx

Oh god Dawn, how cruel can someone get. I suppose better now than after the wedding but so so cruel. I do so hope you can all help each other and especially him through this. Big hugs for you all.

Back