• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yippee,i got my date !

Hugs for your son. xx
And the biggest CHEAR for you.xx

calmed down again,and yes its for the best , just wish shed said a bit sooner , only booked they honeymoon lastweek and i know money aint important, been both ends of that situation in my life ,but her poor dad had paid in full after a year on deposits,just feel for him really ,my eldest son got divorced so i know how hard that is ,luckily no children, ,and yes i agree better to stop it now,it just shocks me to see the amount of people that live together for years ,and as soon as the wedding and marriage comes along it destroys everything,both my sons were in happy longterm relationships, life is a rollercoaster of emotions and no one knows the future,my big strong son looks so young and lost and says his so lonely without her,all i can tell him is better to be on your own and lonely ,than in a relationship and still lonely,that he deserves to be loved as much as he loves x , i have nothing to help him, just time and cuddles,sorry to be a misery x this forum,should be on the nhs , really does help to unload x

Hi ya Dawn I'm new to the sight been reading your posts. Congratulations on a date for your operation am so pleased for you.
Just wanted to also say sorry about what your son is going through. I know it's so hard. I got married and was with my husband from age 13. Once we got married after 6 years I found out he was having an affair with my 16 year old cousin. My world fell apart, I'm telling you this as I hope it helps your son to know it's not just him. I felt that way when this all happened to me. Think this is exactly the right place to say your worries and stress's no one minds after all life is a roller coaster. I am 32 years old been offered the bypass 24th august 2011 and I've decided after everything that's happened to take each day each hour and each minute day by day I've been given a second chance. Over time the pain will ease for you all and your son and he deserves someone to love him. Keep in touch and good luck to you all. Luv and hugs kaz x

good luck on getting ur date sorry to hear about ur son better to cancel now then 2 weeks into their marriage im sure with you and your familys support you will help him through this difficult time
look forward to your updates after ur op

Hi Dawn, Congrats on your date, i also have my op on the 28th as well.

Sooo sorry to hear about your son, i do hope things brighten up for him soon. x

brilliant news,,,,,,,be nice to follow each others journey ,good luck x

Hi that is just such great news good luck.
Marie.

Back