• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my 2nd appt at Charring x in post today

BUNNYRIOJA

[url=http://tickers.wlsur
Yippee I got my 2nd appt at Charring X in the post today. It's not until Jan 2010 not sure what to expect from a 2nd appt but glad I now have a date.

Bunny xx

my second appt was with doctor carel le roux good luck

Hi Bunny,

congrats on your second appointment that will be with one of the doctors. Your letter might say Doctor le Roux but you might not see him as their are a number of doctors working at the clinic. I seen Doctor Toomey. It might also be Doctor Hakki he also assist Mr. Ahmed with the surgery. Who ever you see will assess you for the surgery before referring you onto Mr. Ahmed. You will be weighed and examined and asked a lot of questions about your health and how your weight effects you in your life. You will also see the physiatrist for an assessment. Don't worry about it as it is very easy going. You should be told on that day if you are suitable for surgery then you just need to wait for your next appointment with the surgeon. After that you should get a date for surgery. I think there is a 10 week wait at the moment as charing cross are very busy.

I had my surgery in July and I was very impressed with everything about Charing Cross. You are in great hands.

Hi Gingernutter,
Thanks for the info, i was wondering what to expect, I tend to get a bit worked up if I don't know what will be happening at appts. Your comments are really reassuring. Glad you are doing so well.
Bunny xx

Thanks fat-girl-slim, well done at your fantastic achievement, it's seeing posts like yours that make me think I'm doing the right thing!
Bunny xx

Back