• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cheating

lesleyjean

I am sooooooo pleased i read all of these threads this morning.I have just had my date moved forward from 8th November to 14th October so I start my milk diet on Monday !!!! it was very useful to read all of your thoughts........it will make me all the more determined to stick to the plan !!! :)Thanks Guys

:553: Congratulations Lesleyjean. The Milk diet will also help you get used to the liquid stage when you come out of Hospital.
Good luck with it all.

Thanks Brian, I cant wait to get started !!! i am sure that this site will help me through everything.........so pleased that i have joined, and just in time !!! LOL

Woohoo wtg Leslie, good luck :) xxx

from me phone :D

Very best of luck, Lesley ... won't be long now. I am on day 5 of my milk diet but will only manage 7 as I have my op on Monday. It was a last minute cancellation but they say 7 days is fine ... yay xxx :)

Great news Lesley, makes it easier to be ready for solid food by Christmas :D

Best of luck sweetheart :)

Lesley we seem to be having op the same week. I'm due 11 October....eeek It all seems a bit too real now! x

Back