• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cheek of some people

nikkib80

cannot believe what one of my so called fb friends just put ( cant stand fat people moaning about being fat, stop eating problem solved ) i seriously didnt no whether to laugh or cry, dont think it was aimed at me as dont post about my weight but a bit out of order i think, my god if it was that simple everyone would be thin:mad:

cannot believe what one of my so called fb friends just put ( cant stand fat people moaning about being fat, stop eating problem solved ) i seriously didnt no whether to laugh or cry, dont think it was aimed at me as dont post about my weight but a bit out of order i think, my god if it was that simple everyone would be thin:mad:
aww people who dont have the addiction have no idea what its all about. Ignorance xxx

As Caron says... it is ignorance.
Some people have no idea what its like to have an addiction... does this person drink? smoke?, Gamble .... i could go on.. i have a way of dealing with people like that on fb... and that is delete and ignore.
If she is a good friend though maybe you could have a word and say you found her comment hurtful... if the are not i would just delete them... some people can be so shallow x

Im a great believer in Karma!! Those who think there solution to others problems are so easy to sort out will find they have something big to deal with one day and will need support from others.
Head up and sod them hun xxx

I cant believe how many people have this opinion, its very hurtful. I have been trying to lose some weight pre op and have to sit at work with my high protein low carb food whilst everyone around me stuffs thrmselves with biscuits and chocolate and bacon sandwiches on a friday. no one ever comments on how I'm doing. a girl at work stopped smoking a few days ago and everyone is constantly telling her how well she is doing, how strong she is. yes she is but i think i am too!! She is 'medicating' with yummy food and wine to help her through but i havent got anything to help me through apart from my determination to change my lifestyle. i feel your pain xxx

Ahh, I know it's hard but I always think that Everyone's entitled to a opinion but that opinion only counts when the person has knowledge or fact in that subject, it seems that your friend hasn't either so just let it go over your head because your working towards making changes in your life to make it better while she'll still be stuck in her own ignorance.

Vicky x

I wonder what comments you would get if you replied, "yeah i know, its just like anorexics, why dont they just eat, problem solved!!
Kim

Back