• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cherry hello u lot

cherry pips

hello

i just thought l'd introduce myself
i am cherry 38 with 4 gorgeous children and have come to the decision to have a gastric band fitted
i have always been overweight but put alot of weight on when i went on a very high doseage of steroids
being very loved by family my weight has lived comfortably with me for many years
tried alsorts of diets/healthy eating plans but never sustain big weight loss
to take this step petrifies me as had to be resuscitated once with birth of one of my children however having major health problems has been key feature for my decision
so very pleased to find this site and already feel very inspired by so many people i know i will have some super support
i'm at the very start of my journey and will be here some time yet but hope i too can add to the voices of well wishing and hugs that exist in this forum xxx ty

Welcome to the forum Cherry Pips. They are a great supportive bunch here.

Gerry
:)

Welcomne Cherry Pips............................... Everyone is great on here!!!!!! Good luck with your journery, everyone is here to help anyway we can

hello

i just thought l'd introduce myself
i am cherry 38 with 4 gorgeous children and have come to the decision to have a gastric band fitted
i have always been overweight but put alot of weight on when i went on a very high doseage of steroids
being very loved by family my weight has lived comfortably with me for many years
tried alsorts of diets/healthy eating plans but never sustain big weight loss
to take this step petrifies me as had to be resuscitated once with birth of one of my children however having major health problems has been key feature for my decision
so very pleased to find this site and already feel very inspired by so many people i know i will have some super support
i'm at the very start of my journey and will be here some time yet but hope i too can add to the voices of well wishing and hugs that exist in this forum xxx ty

Hi you again

Nice to see you starting your own thread and you will receive loads of support on here, everybody is lovely xx

Hiya Cherry and welcome. Surgery is never an easy decision, is it? My mind is still trying to talk me out of it lol. But I know in my heart of hearts it's for the best.

Back