• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chewable Vitamins

MJLDPS

Does anyone know where I can get chewable complete multi vitamins with minerals from, I can get bassets chewable vitamins and minerals, but they only have a fraction of the vitamins & minerals that are in a complete range, I need to get these asap, my surgery is Tuesday so I need them for next week when I get home.

ATB

Mark.

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I never found any.
I think that the Bassets chewable one are ok for the first few weeks until you can swallow tablets again.
I haven't heard of anyone becoming vitamin deficiant in such a short time

Ric

Wants to run a marathon
Try Iherb.com they are based I amercia but I've ordered sublingual b12 from them and they are well recognised site.

flowerofshona

Asda sell the Bassetts chewy one :)

Josiegirl

Thanks for the heads up. I am still using the Bassetts chewable Vitamin and Mineral pastels. I had my op nearly three months ago so think I had better switch to something else. My only problem is that the ones I used to take are absolutely huge :(

Anyone found any smaller sized ones in tablet form anywhere?

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
The chewy ones are ok for the short term, they don't have suffiecient for any long term regime.. and sorry Mandy I think they only come in bl**dy huge :)

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Thanks for the heads up. I am still using the Bassetts chewable Vitamin and Mineral pastels. I had my op nearly three months ago so think I had better switch to something else. My only problem is that the ones I used to take are absolutely huge :(

Anyone found any smaller sized ones in tablet form anywhere?

I use Asdas own A-Z with minerals and I don't think they are that big about the size of a paracetomel

MJLDPS

I have found some!!!
Chewable A-Z chewable multi vitamins + minerals
They are in Superdrug, their own brand, currently in Northampton they are £2.99 for 60 tablets with an offer of 2 packs for £4.50, you must take two a day, hope this helps.

Big an Bouncy

Check all vits have comparable nutrients to Forceval they are the big ones that will go soft if you put them out the night before you take them!

pcdave

I was having a problem swallowing sanatogen A to Z and centrum so was recommended boots pro biotic a to z with minerals in capsule fom

So much easier to swallow and very cheap as well. Comparable to all the A to Z tablet forms as well.

search for Boots Pharmaceuticals Probiotic Multivitamin (30 Capsules) 7641737
You only need 1 a day.

Your other options is getting flintstones chewable online they are about £20 for 6 months supply they ship from europe as are imported from the states

Raynebubble

the hospital gave me some multivitamins and they were tiny ones, then when i had my 10 day check at my doctors he said he had multivitamins on prescription for me and they are tiny weeny capsules.... so check with your hospital first to see if they give you any to bring home before you pay out any money xx

nichola24

hey xx i compared the forceval tablets to the centrum performance tablets and they have just as much vitamins and minerals as the forceval if not more! 1/3 more iron too, they are just a bit bigger than a paracetamol, i checked with my dietician and she said it was fine for me to take these. atm im choppin them in half, as im a scaredy cat when it comes to tablets, too many choking incidents lol, and they are goin down well. they are on offer atm in asda, 3 x 30 tablet packs for £10

hope this helps :)

nic x