• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chewable Vitamins

wes001

I'm struggling to find a A to Z Complete chewable vitamins.

I've had to buy Boots own brand kids ones as that's the only one I could get! What are people taking?

Hi I'm taking centrum a-z chewable, picked them up in boots on a three for two,but had to really look for them

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

The only Centrum ones I could find was the fruity chewable ones, the was not a A-Z Complete just a multivit, are these the ones you have?

No I found an a-z chewable. Must admit it did take some searching for

I use centrum chewables. Remember you need to take a vitamin AND Mineral supplement ;)

I looked at them but they are not A-Z Complete just a multiunit, I've been told it need to be a A-Z complete???

These are what the hospital recommended to me. Might be worth asking your provider which they recommend.

These are the ones my dietician and surgeon recommend too but You should also be prescribed calcium & Vit D usually in the form of AdCal-D. Not all providers insist on it after a bypass but it's preferable that you also receive the vit B12 injection 12 weekly. Many wait to see if the "patient" develops absorbency issues first which in my opinion is a risky practice as mine tumbled really rapidly where I was rather unwell for a few months until they got on top of it (sort of). Two years down the line I am still struggling but other factors have come into play which have now thankfully been identified so therefore hopefully we can now work with it.

Back