• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins

Ines4C

What vitamins, either chewable all liquid, would you recommend? Am starting my shop now and I'm struggling to find some. Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

I take the Centrium ones which are an A-Z vitamin. But not sure if they do a chewable/ liquid version.

I couldn't find a complete multivitamin and mineral in either. So I took centrum chewable, and feroglobin liquid. Even then it wasn't a complete formula, I just used them to tide me over until I could take tablets.

I just saw that on my plan booklet, they recommend Basset's which is a children's vitamin. So not sure how good that is. Very confused now, but might do the same, might use centrum chewable and something else to tie me over. Thanks for your comments.

I take the Centrium ones which are an A-Z vitamin. But not sure if they do a chewable/ liquid version.

These are the ones I had too, in chewable format. Got them in telcos in Chelt Hun. (Big one at bottom of town)

I am still taking Bassetts soft and chewy which are berry flavoured chewy pastiles, they are really nice. My GP looked at them and compared them to things like forceval and said I needed to take 3 a day to get the same strength.
So they taste nice and as an added bonus the pound shop near me sells them for ..... a pound!!!!

I was told only yesterday that bypass patients must take a multi-vitamin,vitamin B & a vitamin B compound for life,has anyone else been told this?

They should have told you earlier, really, they told me from the beginning that you have to do that for life.

I was told only yesterday that bypass patients must take a multi-vitamin,vitamin B & a vitamin B compound for life,has anyone else been told this?

Yes and calcium and Iron and vitamin B12 injection, how far along are you on the journey???

Back