• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chit chat

emma ruth

hi everyone just a quick question im just wondering what is the pre opp milk diet because im on my pre opp diet now my surgery is in 3 days:cry:and im not on that one can someone help please xx:confused:

Some providers do milk diet, some do the food diet. It's each to their own. If you are concerned ring your provider and speak with them xx

ahh thanks julie i was thinking is it because im a diabetic or have they forgot to send me the milk diet out my head is all over at the minute dont know weather to laugh or cry haha xx

I would ring your team tomorrow lovey just to make sure xx

They usually dont give diabetics the milk diet hun, I had it because I chose it and the dietician said it was ok but as a rule you would go on the VLCD :D XX

thanks jacqui i thought they forgot to give me it haha my heads all over at the minute dont know wether to laugh or cry xxxx

Keep smiling hun, enjoy every second of it.....its the best thing I ever did and Im less than 4 months out :D XX

Hi Emma Ruth,
Yep !! no milk diet for us... I did ask though... I thought to myself ooooo a lat'e diet.
I thought that I would be able to sicken myself off it this way but mind you Wetherspoons do use semi skimmed

hi deets im fine but so so nervous its silly really because i ll be asleep and not know anything but im a right baby any way haha i ll be packing my suitecase tommorow and crying haha xx

hi wendy1 iam excited and scared very funny feeling my heads all over but i guess its normal haha xxx

Back