• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much weight did everyone lose on pre opp Diet

I've been on the pre op diet for 8 days now ( not the milk one) not really weighed myself as like mummyof2 i ate like there was no tomorrow before that. For me too it's about shrinking the liver and stopping smoking to raise my oxygen levels ( 8 days too without a cigarette yeah!) xx

Well done thats ace ! think how much healthier you will be after packing in the cigarettes !

Good Luck Kelly. :D

I decided to start mine today, so far so good pmsl:rolleyes:

Good louck with at all ~ Stay stronge

I lost a stone, a whole stone and was delighted, but when the surgeon came to see me the day after he said it had taken 3hrs and 10 min which I thought was quite good, bu then he said it was slow cos my liver was BIG!!! I was utterly devastated

11lbs in 7 days following the milk pre op and my liver was nice and shrunk

I lost 5lbs and still had a fatty liver :(
And I didnt cheat!, the diet sheet was very vague though

So hows it gone so far today Kel ?

Mines not been too bad, was a bit ratty at teatime making the kids chicken n chips lol

I got my tea cooking atm, chinese chicken breast, broccoli and 2 small new pots. It smells lush
I had an actimel too today, I know its not on the diet but it filled a hole instead of a yoghurt

Hope you have done ok, I always think the first day is the worst, and Im mega busy tomorrow so thats good lol:D

So hows it gone so far today Kel ?

Mines not been too bad, was a bit ratty at teatime making the kids chicken n chips lol

I got my tea cooking atm, chinese chicken breast, broccoli and 2 small new pots. It smells lush
I had an actimel too today, I know its not on the diet but it filled a hole instead of a yoghurt

Hope you have done ok, I always think the first day is the worst, and Im mega busy tomorrow so thats good lol:D

Thank you elffie
I did fine yesterday I had a yoghurt for breakfast and saved my slice of bread until lunch and had 2 poached eggs on 2 toast for lunch. and I made a bolognaise sauce with tinned tomatoes Quorn garlic & onions and 3 tablespoons of pasta Yum ! and last night when I started to get peckish I had my milk allowance!

and so far today has pretty much been the same ! :)

by the way Iv been taking vitamins too

Glad to hear your doing ok x

I lost 15lbs in 8 days of milk diet. The milk diet is both cruel and unusual but it certainly does the trick.

wow thats a lot Wanna :)

Im on day 5 and to be honest Im starving. I have re op appt on Tuesday so Im going to speak to the dietician, or eat her arm :p
Dont think its helping as its totm and Im a choc craver at this time. I havent had any though

Think Im going to make some veg soup today and scoff that when I want as the veggies and water are unlimited

Back