• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I don't want to be the 'such a pretty face' girl anymore

Hey, starting my pre-op diet on Monday.....it's getting close now!

Went to see Adele tonight -she was amazing....sitting on the floor with severe pins and needles was not...hopefully that will ease up when I lose some weight :)

Yep I'm going to chesterfield hospital in kent with dr el hasani. They called me to arrange my pre-op tests today. Having them on the 7th then op on the 9th! :)

I'm so chuffed I found this forum, I don't really have anyone who truly understands what being big feels like and I love reading all your posts!

X

Minxie and Isha, yep that's the hospital and with Dr El Hasani. It's not that far away now! They called me yesterday to arrange my pre-op tests. Having those on 7th Oct, then the op on 9th - admission at 7am!!!! soooo early! I hope I get an early surgery slot. I'm going to be so nervous (like everyone I should imagine)

I have so many emotions about this whole thing running through me at the moment. From pure happiness and excitement....to what the hell am I doing!!! :)

So glad I found this forum, i don't really have anyone I know personally who REALLY understands what it feels like. My mum tries bless her, but Ive seen the pics of her at 20 in a tiny white bikini looking fab so she doesn't really know get it! :)

x

well done and welcome hun xx

Best of luck. :D

I'm pretty much like you, and booked in for a gastric balloon 3rd Oct - getting nervous now!

Take care.

Lins;)

Back