• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello there :)

Tarnya

Hi there my name is Tarnya, i am a 43 year old mum from Telford Shropshire.

I had the vertical sleeve done on the 9th october 2013 so 6 weeks out this wednesday and onto soft foods. Ive been a silent watcher for some time and decided to register and join in. Its all very new to me and im still unsure of what im doing or if indeed im doing it right at all.

The usual niggles, am i eating to much and not drinking enough ect but its going well. Ive no idea till Friday 22nd November what ive lost as thats my 6 weeks post check up and ive stayed off the scales so bit excited :)

Tarnya xx

hello and welcome Tarnya.

yay to no longer being a silent watcher :)

Congrats on your surgery and hope all is going well :)

Hey Tanya. Welcome and congratulations on your surgery. Huge decision and it sounds like you're doing well so you must be doing alright pet. Best of luck to you. X

Hello Tarnya, welcome and congratulations on your wls! Good luck with your post op check and weigh in! Kirsty

Hi and welcome Tanya. Congrats too on making it to the losers bench :) xx

Hi there my name is Tarnya, i am a 43 year old mum from Telford Shropshire. I had the vertical sleeve done on the 9th october 2013 so 6 weeks out this wednesday and onto soft foods. Ive been a silent watcher for some time and decided to register and join in. Its all very new to me and im still unsure of what im doing or if indeed im doing it right at all. The usual niggles, am i eating to much and not drinking enough ect but its going well. Ive no idea till Friday 22nd November what ive lost as thats my 6 weeks post check up and ive stayed off the scales so bit excited :) Tarnya xx

Hey tarnya
I'm in Telford too! I had my sleeve 15/10/13, how's it all going? I've got my check up next wed.

Grrr i did a reply post and got disconnected. hi emma just got backfrom my 6 weeks check and all is as it should be and am on track. ive lost 17kg in 6 weeks which i was chuffed over although he told me i was the largest stomach of a woman he had ever removed at 2.5 litres.. opps. how are you feeling my lovely all going smooth i hope.

Back