• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Claire's surgery saturday 27th good luck wishes!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Best wishes for tomorrow! Won't say good luck, as you don't need luck, everythings going to go perfectly well.

Don't forget the nose text, drive carefully, and be nice to the nurses!

am still ridiculously excited for you :p :party0011: :talk017:

Last edited:
Thinking of you (excitedly) today Claire, look forward to hearing from you on the losing side x

Hi,

Claire texted early this morning to say that she'd got to the hospital ok and that she's second on the list. It was a three hour drive to the hospital and she's gone on her own :( but her other half will be getting there later today :)

sad she's second, I know she was hoping to go first with being on her own.

anyway, this morning she sounds really positive and amazingly calm.

Claire's been bumped to third, so she's not happy, but her other half is there now so atleast she's not alone!

All the best Claire, look forward to seeing you posting when your back xx

Claire texted a couple of hours ago to say she was ok, morphined up and settled for the night.

well done claire welcome to ur new life hun, 3 cheers for claire, now every1 i cheered so i hope u all did as well lol, xxx

:talk017:

Great news, happy healing

heard from claire, she was on her way home already, sounded in good spirits so hopefully she'll be back on the boards soon :)

Hi all...i`m back...thanx for all the support on this thread you lot are really great.

Well the 3 hr drive back was pretty uncomfortable but i`m glad to be home. Been so tired sleeping on & off all yesterday now i woke up at 6am & can`t sleep.

The main discomfort is from trapped wind lol rather than the wounds but it starting to loosen off now much to Neils amusement.:eek:

I`v only had a few little tastes of things so far & thats basically all i can manage i feel full up so quick, but i really don`t feel hungry at all yet.

Neil is fussing over me something rotten & is really worried about me being able to cope by myself with AJ after he goes home tomorrow but i`v promised to be sensible & take it easy.

Just can`t wait to see the weight starting to come off now :)

Yay Claire's back :D :D :D

Feel another mexican wave coming on...

:party0019:

Hi Claire

I cheered for oyu........... good to see you are home and doing well!!!!!!!

Take things slow and easy.... sending you all my love

Mandy

Hi Claire

Welcome home, hope your ok take it easy.

x

Back