• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Claire's surgery saturday 27th good luck wishes!

Hi Claire, glad all went well for you, great to have you back in the fold. Heres to a speedy recovery x

Feeling a little better each day :) Still lots of trapped wind which is what causes me the most discomfort but that will gradually resolve.

Managing soups, ready break, yoghurt, jelly ie runny stuff so far without any problems just amazes me feeling so full after eating so little lol. Might take my head awhile to get around that one:eek:

I do get tired really quickly tho...not much in the way of energy but i have to keep reminding myself i can`t do the normal things yet....i`m just too stubborn for my own good sometimes:D

Those of you waiting or having the bypass soon shell, nic...it honestly hasn`t been half as bad as i imagined so far

Hi Claire

Good to see your sounding in good spirts!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work... I admit it does take time getting your head around it all!!!!

Feeling a little better each day :) Still lots of trapped wind which is what causes me the most discomfort but that will gradually resolve.

Managing soups, ready break, yoghurt, jelly ie runny stuff so far without any problems just amazes me feeling so full after eating so little lol. Might take my head awhile to get around that one:eek:

I do get tired really quickly tho...not much in the way of energy but i have to keep reminding myself i can`t do the normal things yet....i`m just too stubborn for my own good sometimes:D

Those of you waiting or having the bypass soon shell, nic...it honestly hasn`t been half as bad as i imagined so far

Aaah thanks for that Claire. Take it easy though and don't push yourself hun xx

glad you're doing so well Claire, am really pleased for you x

helloooo Claire,
It's great to hear you are back & are recovering nicely! well done! & take things easy!
love n hugs
Vicky
xxxx

Back