• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size 14 jeans

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi have just put pictures on here of me in size 14 jeans that i bought before my op and they feel great and i cant belive that just 7weeks after my op i have gone from a size 20jeans to size 14 i feel on top of the world

Attachments

• SIZE 14 001.jpg
    SIZE 14 001.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 175
Wow! That's fantastic. By the time you get to goal you'll be tiny!

Well done Carol, that's awesome !! You look really trim !

Woo hoo, fantastic, well done you, what a difference those weeks have made. Hope you continue to do well, sending congratulatory hugs xxxxxx

Wow! Looking good and a tiny size 14! Well done you x

Wow, how great must you be feeling - by the time you get to goal you'll be a 0 :). Do you find the smaller you get the more difficult it gets to decide what to buy? So much choice in the shops!!

stellap

Wow, how great must you be feeling - by the time you get to goal you'll be a 0 :). Do you find the smaller you get the more difficult it gets to decide what to buy? So much choice in the shops!!
thanks and no because i bought one pair of jeans before i had my surgery .and i have bought dresses and skirts i always loved the Gypsy skirts and denim skirts but would never wear them until now i am going to the Kent garden show tomorrow and bought a Gypsy dresses to wear even if it is raining i will still were it with my sandals.lol

Back