• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes shopping!

That is exactly what it means!!! Lol

I am size 22 at the moment and have had fat friends telling me 'don't get any slimmer. You won't be you then'

I have to argue that point lol. I will be a slimmer, happier, optimised me lol

Marie: Your daughter is stunning!!! What a great figure and legs that go on forever! Wow!!

I am putting in my order with Heaven for that figure post op lol

Thanks Sophie, I think so too but I am biased! She is a size 10 bottom now and a 12 top, (poor girl has size 34G dollies) I think she has a perfect figure for her height. x

mariew said:
Thanks Sophie, I think so too but I am biased! She is a size 10 bottom now and a 12 top, (poor girl has size 34G dollies) I think she has a perfect figure for her height. x

I totally agree! Beautiful girl :D

Ruthie: what does that mean?

I
Ruthie: what does that mean?

It means Please God I should have that problem, of being too skinny to buy clothes! Mind you, on second thoughts, maybe not. I'm happy to be a standard size 12 and be able to shop anywhere, I'm a bit old for the skinny jeans look now lol!

Ruthiep said:
It means Please God I should have that problem, of being too skinny to buy clothes! Mind you, on second thoughts, maybe not. I'm happy to be a standard size 12 and be able to shop anywhere, I'm a bit old for the skinny jeans look now lol!

Thank you for explaining :)

That's my dream....skinny jeans lol

wow....i also thought i was big boned...i would honestly pee myself in excitement if i bought a size 8!!

(the only 8's i EVER buy are shoes haha)

MissyMustDoIt said:
wow....i also thought i was big boned...i would honestly pee myself in excitement if i bought a size 8!!

(the only 8's i EVER buy are shoes haha)

Believe me in no time youll be buying an 8!
I was 26 and now I'm 10/12 ..it's a miracle x

Wow, such an inspirational post! Would love to think I could get down to an 8 or 10 a my mum has always been an 8 and I can't imagine being that tiny! And thanks for the House of Fraser tip, I'm off to have a look now lol:)

Back