• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Normal clothes shopping

ryanrara

RyanRARA
I met with a new friend today, lamornamiss, she came had had coffee with me and my mum. Was really great to see a live success story. Really great! In discussion my mum mentioned how I have stopped going to the shops, that I buy everything online as I know nothing store bought fits me. I hadn't even thought this way. As my weight has progressed buying clothes on line seems to just be part of my life. And today hearing my mom say that, was just another reminder of how bad I want this. When I was a lot thinner, years and years a go, I used to love shopping, trying on jeans, going to the designer stores, etc. And I lost that!! Without even realizing!! So the saving will start as I def plan to hit the shops!

Whoa Ryan, step away from the designer stores....

Firstly you know what one of the best things about wls is? Cheap shopping :) You ask Beano (Darren) i remember him boasting how great it was to get jeans in Asda. Or then there are us die hard ebayer's/charity shoppers who have loved finding bargains...

But all of this is nothing compared to going into shops, finding smaller clothes that fit, then hanging them back on the rail knowing we will buy them but when we are a smaller size :)

Save, save, save, cos you are gonna be a shopping FREAK!!!! YAY

I loved to shop before Ryan but mainly for my kids.........now they hardly get a look in, its all about me lol, as PM says you get more for your money when your average sized xx

Bet you can wait..............................I can't either!!!
Good luck with your journey X

Was just flicking through Glamour magazine and there's a picture of The Saturdays looking gorgeous, all just wearing jeans, white vests and bare feet. That's what I'm looking forward too - just wearing normal 'basics'. Getting up on a Sunday, throwing on some trackie bottoms and a t, but still looking presentable enough to answer the door!

Iam enjoying shopping now. What a change that is! Before I lost weight I used to drive home from the shops empty handed and even sometimes in tears!
Buying cheap clothes is fab, no more over priced Evans for me!

I hate the fact that I have to pay so much for Evans clothes, and I always feel like a frump wearing them!
Normality, here we come!

big fat mama said:
Off to buy a piggy bank after reading this! :D

Good call! I might get one of those porcelain ones you have to break open so I can't dip in to the funds and cheat!

lamornamiss said:
I'll show you how to do it without breaking it ;):)

Ha, ha! That's cheating!!

Been to Next today to buy a couple of items as my trousers are in danger if falling down and showing my pants. Bought 1 pair of trousers and 2 tops in a size 18!!!! Down from a 22. Took 20's into the changing room and can't believe they were too big, did a little dance in the changing room!!!! What a feeling :)

Been to Next today to buy a couple of items as my trousers are in danger if falling down and showing my pants. Bought 1 pair of trousers and 2 tops in a size 18!!!! Down from a 22. Took 20's into the changing room and can't believe they were too big, did a little dance in the changing room!!!! What a feeling :)
Whoo hoo! It's the best feeling ever isn't it?
GO CHOPSTER!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I'm so impatient. I want to shop and I want to shop now!!!!

(I had one of those piggy banks that you have to break to get the money out. Couple of good shakes ana knife will do it. My piggy is currently starving!)

Can't wait to buy some nice cheap clothes. I'm gonna shop til i drop. Anyone know any good second hand/charity shops x

Back