• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here I go... or as I like to call it, 'I'm officially turning into a Snack A Jack'

I would have... but let me refer you to your previous comment in your thread :busted:

*mwahahahaha*

glad you are feeling a bit brighter! it's hard isn't it and you can't feel positive all the time! keep up all your hard work hun your doing great xx

Thanks Tammy... and I've just clocked your weightloss!!! :eek:

Fantastic!!! Well done, baba :)

x

Thanks Ols, it make a huge difference doesn't it losing all that extra weight! i can now climb through those tunnels at wacky warehouse and not get my arse stuck ha ha xx

Thanks Ols, it make a huge difference doesn't it losing all that extra weight! i can now climb through those tunnels at wacky warehouse and not get my arse stuck ha ha xx

Heck, yeah... :giggle:

Well, I've just come back from my first 1-2-1 sesh at the gym... I'm rather proud of myself :D

I managed 10 mins on the crosstrainer, 30 mins on a varied programme on the treadmill and a whole load of resistance machines!!!

Feeling good about that... woohoo!!!

:bliss:

x

That's great Ols well done you!! I have been paying my gym money each month and have not been for about 8 months. Did not want to cancel it as I would never join again but I have decided as I have some more time off work I will go tomorrow and you will be encouraging me as you will be doing it also. They have yoga classes as well so I may give them a go. I have to say once I am in a routine I really enjoy it. I also need to find a back up plan if the PCT say no!....xx

well done Ols, i just can't motivate myself at all to go to the gym at all at the moment just permanatly knackered. will get there i'm sure. keep up all your hard work hun xx

sounds like you're doing really great Ollie :)

I would like to think I am... but proof is in the scales and my clothes!!! Just hope those paneer rolls I had at Diwali didn't stop on their way down, leaving a couple of fat cells... :rolleyes:

:giggle:

x

....and look how well you are doing according to your ticker Ols as well as your clothes and the scales, well over half way now - don't be too hard on yourself and celebrate every little success - and as for the food at Diwali - well we all need a little treat every now and again xxx

Back