• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here I go... or as I like to call it, 'I'm officially turning into a Snack A Jack'

Hello :)

Well, I am on my second night of a set of 5... just had a fab sleep and am off to make some dalma (mung dal with veggies) to take into work, as I promised to make some for a chap that I work with :D

Hope you are all ok

x

Hey Ollie, where are you? Hope everything is ok. And get you feeding up a man!

Hiya baba... :)

I am alive and well, ta - I've just been really, really busy and not had enough time to sit down and update my thread!!! Or post on other threads... apologies to all, I will get my finger out of the salad bowl and start reading :eek:

Life is going good at the mo... I am wearing clothes I haven't worn since 2000, I am getting compliments left, right and centre (got two this morning, one from a totally unexpected source!!! :eek:) and feel this bypass is the best thing I have done in the last 8 years :)

I am also meeting up with my bay buddies (aka Shaw's Girls) next week - we are going to a rather posh spa near Southampton to spend the day swimming, drinking and gossiping :cool:

I cannot wait... :bliss:

How are things with you, baba? It seems ages since we last saw each other... Feb '06, if I remember correctly, when you kindly gave me a lift home after Boot Camp in Fordingbridge!!! I hope all is ok with you - I will hunt down some of your posts and have a catch-up - saves you having to re-type it all for me :)

As for feeding a man, it's a regular thing we have going - so far, he's cooked a lovely dhal with mushrooms, and I have cooked dalma and Bengali aloo sabji!!! Yum yum yum :p

Hope to see you sometime in the future, mate... take care :hug99:

x

Last edited:
Good to hear you're doing well Ols, missed you around here.

Theres a meet in Bournemouth coming up on Oct 24th. Thats not far for you. would love to see you.

Oh, it would have been great to meet up after so long, but I am working that night - start my stint of 4 nights on the 24th (I work 4 on, 4 off!) Just my flipping luck :rolleyes:

x

Good to hear you're doing well Ols, missed you around here.

Thanks baba... :)

I've missed catching up on all the gossip around here, as well - but I am now back for a couple of days, as I am off until Wednesday!!!

Well, today started well... I went through a pile of clothes I haven't tried on since mid-September, and... they are all very loose!!! :bliss:

Then, I had a slice of organic w'meal toast... and was promptly sick!!! Not the toast, just loads of frothy mucus - I get it sometimes. Felt really sick, and my tummy won't stop grumbling!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Ahhh well... not every day is the same, right?!!! I have some homemade veggie stew in the oven, so might give that a try later :)

Hope all is well with everyone..

x

Last edited:
Hiya baba... :)

Seems ages since we last chatted!!! How are you doing? And yes, we will have to meet up for coffee very soon... ;)

Well, I have had a fabulous day with my bay buddies... we went to a health club and had a wonderful time :D

Lots of pics taken by Debs, so I am just waiting for her to email them to me, then I will post them :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

x

Well...

I went for my induction at the gym today, and I said to the woman doing it that I didn't want to know my weight as I am waiting until I see Shaw in a few weeks time. She said 'that's fine' and off we went to get weighed...

As I climbed onto the scales, I closed my eyes. She was checking what they said, and without thinking she read out my weight!!! :eek:

We just looked at each other, and I laughed!!! She felt so bad... :rolleyes: :p

Anyhow... not all is lost!!! I am now 140kgs!!! I have lost another stone since my last weigh-in 5 wks ago!!! :D

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I went for my induction at the gym today, and I said to the woman doing it that I didn't want to know my weight as I am waiting until I see Shaw in a few weeks time. She said 'that's fine' and off we went to get weighed...

As I climbed onto the scales, I closed my eyes. She was checking what they said, and without thinking she read out my weight!!! :eek:

We just looked at each other, and I laughed!!! She felt so bad... :rolleyes: :p

Anyhow... not all is lost!!! I am now 140kgs!!! I have lost another stone since my last weigh-in 5 wks ago!!! :D

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

That is fantastic news Ols! Would of text back but couldnt get a signal in woolworths x

That is fantastic news Ols! Would of text back but couldnt get a signal in woolworths x

Well, that's just thoughtless and close to that there mark... :rolleyes:

And I hate to think what you're getting up to in Woolies :eek: :eek: :eek:

Snigger :giggle:

x

ols that picture is just tooooooooo distracting. I always say men like him only exsist on tv and for me they do. Im just so jelouse that you got him in the flesh. have you got a follow up appointment with him? Can i come with you?
see told you i was distracted fantastic weight loss
HC

Last edited:
Thanks, girls... here is a pic of me, taken yesterday :)

Attachments

• Ols_Oct08.jpg
    Ols_Oct08.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 31
Compared to how I used to look...

This was me, a couple of stone shy of my heaviest...

Attachments

• 30-04-05_2133.jpg
    30-04-05_2133.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
ols that picture is just tooooooooo distracting.

Hehehe... :giggle:

I have changed the pic... after all, I don't want to be blamed for everyone spilling hot tea all over themselves, or getting dangerously distracted :rolleyes: :eek: :p

x

PS Join the rather long queue for accompanying me to my next check up!!!

WOW Ollie the difference in the pics is amazing :D you are one foxy chick mrs! Well done, you look fabby.

Hehehe... :giggle:

I have changed the pic... after all, I don't want to be blamed for everyone spilling hot tea all over themselves, or getting dangerously distracted :rolleyes: :eek: :p

x

PS Join the rather long queue for accompanying me to my next check up!!!

cheers ols just for any newbys reading this before you all think im having a funny un. Ols had a fantastic picture of shaw as he profile. I was drooling over that not her although her new pics look great. lol

Back