• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cloths help

serenitylove

ok im in need of a little help iv got a wedding to go to and really want a nice maxi dress saw one in newlook today but didnt like print on it but the style looks great as im a 22top 20 waist and 24 still in bottom so if anyone whilst shopping comes across any nice ones please let me know i havnt bought new cloths in about 2yrs and live somewhere without good plus size shops so any ideas welcome

Serenity have you searched online as well ebay now do a large section of plus sizes in all types of styles for any occassion.

Wish i could help been a long time since i bought a dress for something specific, come to think of it the dress for my 2nd marriage is now too big for me as its a 24

I would search on line as TS said I do so much shopping on there if only for ideas and then go look in the shop....Hope you get sorted soon....xx

ebay is brilliant ive had lots of good stuff at bargain prices off there, to fund what i spend ive sold all my different sized clothes ive had while coming down the sizes, so ive had cash to pay for the new stuff.
good luck i hope you find something nice on there.

liz x

I bought my wedding dress on ebay 2nd hand but unworn, it was £1000 in the shops but I got it for £93 including shipping I ebay so so much and sell my daughters unwanted clothes on there too...will bes elling mine as soon as they get too big:D

Hi hun. Ghost does some amazing stuff all cut on the bias and sort of lowish cut top that are really sexy and amazingly flattering. E bay has some great bargains at the mo !!! Good luck xxxxxxx

i think we should start a clothes swap shop on here, as we are all at different stages of weight loss. I will keep my eye out as i work very close to the shopping centre, i would say if it was the right size i have a plain navy maxi dress with slits up the sidewith a bronzish pattern round the bottom unfortunatly it's a size 26-28. Will let you know if i see anything tomorrow xxxx

maxi dress

i saw a lovely dress in simpley be similar to a maxi dress two colours as well i think it would look lovely on very slimming!!

whoops heres the link! i put in my account details in the link!! you could of all had a spend up!!lol http

did you find anything suitable on ebay ???

Hi hun, i know newlook have started doing a large range now and there well priced. And if u cant get to 1 of there big stores have alook online as thats how i tend to shop with them now xXx

Hi Serenity. Have you looked on shapely figures website?? they have some good clothes on here and they are very reasonably priced. I get most of my stuff here and its always good quality. Have a look and let me know what you think. good luck xx Gaynor xx

Back