• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coffee curdling??

BDA

Hi All
I hope you don't mind me posting this as it is a bit yucky…..in the morning I seem to be regurgitating curdled cappuccino.
Does anyone else get this….or perhaps I am a bit tight?
Thanks!

ewwww not sure hunni are your drinking too quickly....I get a bit sickie with milky drinks if I drink too fast....

I think bands are notoriously tighter first thing, maybe a cold drink first or food first?

All else fails get on to your team if its a worry x x x

I had a thought this morning while in the shower LOL maybe you have an intolerance to milk?? worth a thought too x x x

Aww thanks Hun you are being very helpful! I did wonder about the intolerance. I am going to lay of the milk and am due to see my provider in 2 weeks and see how it goes. Im not worried..it is just strange. And I love cappuccino so am reluctant to give it up xx

hmmm it was just a thought because I have the intolerance, and lately I've been pretty lapse (with house moving) have had lots of yogurt and have found myself with a thick foamy white spit (sorry tmi) but can only put it down to the dairy...generally I stick to soya.... soya lattes are yum...... try soya :) x x x

I would definitely talk to your provider.

Are you having heartburn or issues with solid foods?

They recommend hot drinks in a morning to loosen up the band. It sounds like you may have too much restriction, if so you need to sort it soon to avoid any complications down the line.

I have regurgitated liquids before but I am being investigated to see if my band has slipped. It didn't happen to me when things were going more smoothly, so definitely not something I would accept as just one of those things (which I have done far too often, probably leading to my problems!)

Thanks for advise all!
Spoke to provider and have had a small defill and now all is well!

Back