• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op liquids - Lap Band

hi paul its normal for weight loss to stall as you say the body has now gone into starvation mode and also u wil have a lot of fluid retention from internal swelling. Dont worry this is very normal xxx

Cheers Liz, was thinking " bugger me I lose loads before the op and after its done the weight stops dropping, just my luck" lol
:8855:

I shall sit wait n see, I am sure it'll start moving again soon......

erm, how long before it starts dropping again lol, not impatient you understand.

Cheers Liz, was thinking " bugger me I lose loads before the op and after its done the weight stops dropping, just my luck" lol
:8855:

I shall sit wait n see, I am sure it'll start moving again soon......

erm, how long before it starts dropping again lol, not impatient you understand.

when the fills start, when swelling goes away u will feel as u did b4 banding when fills start is when the real work starts and learning what restriction is ect and been able to start working with the band correctly xx

Hi Paul
i had my band done yesterday and other than wind pain (which seems to be made worse by taking my meds?) i feel fine , my wounds were glued so not even a paster to remind me they are there , i had Mr Super at Heartlands he also said 2ltrs of fluid daily , but luckily i do drink a lot of water anyway ,just have to remember to drink small sips, slowly. keep us up dated so i know what to expect over the next few weeks.x

Panic over liz i have reached my first goal of being under 19 stone :D

as a treat here a pic a few of you have been asking for .......

and for those in the know the answer to your next question is "over my shoulder out of the way"

:eek:

Attachments

• HPIM1992.jpg
    HPIM1992.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 15
Panic over liz i have reached my first goal of being under 19 stone :D

Great news Paul well done x

as a treat here a pic a few of you have been asking for .......

and for those in the know the answer to your next question is "over my shoulder out of the way"

:eek:
very sexy pic paul ;) its over ya shoulder because stockings only come with 2 in a pack haha :8855:

haha lovely picture mine were bottle green.
Hope the drinking is going well x

Back