• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coffee

Saranne

Hi everyone, just wondering it says on my diet sheet I can have coffee, just wondering does it have to be decaf ? Or can I have any ? I'm 6 days post op xx

Pre op I used to love the smell of coffee but not the taste. Now I love coffee and drink a couple of Latte's a day so I am keeping up my milk intake too lol

I wasn't much of a coffee drinker before my op, but have developed a taste for it since. Wierd.

Any coffee is fine!

Oh yes milky coffee, good sour e of protein and a taste of yumminess!

I couldn't drink coffee for the first week or so, but now I'm back on it with a vengeance - loooooove my coffee!! Lattes, iced lattes, cappuccinos.....yummmmmmmy

Any bypassers tried any of the sugar free flavourings in their coffees?

Retfordmag said:
Any bypassers tried any of the sugar free flavourings in their coffees?

Yes. Bariatric megastore do fab mixers. All sugar free I have caramel and Irish cream. Google them tgey have some brill stuff.

Emni iced cafe lattes & cappuccinos are lovely. Tesco or sainsbury. I never drank coffee pre op only tea now can't touch tea it tastes funny & only drink coffee. Very weird!

I splashed the cash and treated myself to some new flavoured coffees today from Whittards, bleeding expensive but hey I no longer spend loads on pop and sweets.

Tried the Vanilla one, whole flat was smelling of vanilla for hours after. Got a caramel and vanilla one too

Easily pleased arent we lol

Back