• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Collected my new bike today

slimmerkay

I'm stupidly excited and wanted to share.

I bought myself a new bike today :D Hubby is assembling it as I type but this is a stock photo of it.

Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 31
LOL I wanted lilac but would have had to wait. So it was cerise pink or Barbie pink. Emmmm I'm not a Barbie lol

lol - wow - i can just imagine me on a bike..... id loose the seat hahahahahaha! - i think id have to get my dad to weld 2 seats together for me, you have alot more confidence than i do luv - you show em! x

Well one I have a "Big Bum Seat" - extra wide and lots of gel padding .... luxury lol.

And two, a disused railway two doors down from us has been turned into a recreation/cycling area and it's not very busy usually so I'm not getting stared at. Makes it much easier ;)

Look forward to following your progress, well done xx

awww i wish we had one of them - i seen a lady run past my hourse today out for a daily jog and i thaught "be or8 if i did that every1 that went past would be shouting fatty obcenaties and peeping the horn" i think for now ill stick to my wii - but..... when ive lost some weight ill be biking it with you luv, now..... "on ya bike" as they say hehe x

It's lovely Karen. Great colour..........and well done on being so motivated!

I have shocking balance, in fact NO balance, I'd spend most of my time on my bum!

But I'd love a tricycle! :D

Well done you for having the guts to do it! My bike is sat in the shed for another 4 weeks or so when i can get the go ahead from my provider to get on it. I've had it for months, it was leering at me from the hallway (teasing me it was) couldn't get the OH to put the new shed up quick enough to get it out of my sight lol..

Enjoy your ride xx

Back