• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Completely lost my appetite in this heat.

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
I'm really struggling to eat anything right now. I'm meant to be moving from pureed to soft foods and thought I'd really look forward to this stage. But I'm living mostly on milk and coffees and the occasional home made banana smoothie. I can just about make myself some melba toast with cheese spread but I don't actually want it. The thought of eating something hot makes me feel nauseous. I have tons of suitable food in the house but am so apathetic about cooking it.

I've noticed in the last week that my stomach seems to have swollen up again, although I have no pain at all. Clothes which were loose a couple of weeks ago are suddenly tight on my stomach, although looser elsewhere. I'm wondering if it's the milk that I'm reacting to. Or perhaps my clothes are just hanging differently due to the weight loss on my boobs lol. Wish I'd done my measurements.

Could it be where you are in your cycle? I find that my stomach swells then. It's never too late to start doing your measurements. Is there anything cold you could have? If you googled recipes for bariatrics, or return to slender or the world according to egg face they might have some ideas.

It is so hot at the moment. just try and eat the bear essentials so that your body gets in the goodness. it will come back in time

Jo
xx

I'm in mid cycle so I don't think it's that. Time to get the measuring tape out. I should probably measure my dogs stomach too as he seems to be benefiting a lot from my loss of appetite lol.

Could be the sugars in the milk causing bloat.drink water for a few days and see.

Back