• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

complications 14 month post op??

Anyone developed problems further down the line? I'm fourteen months post op and after being fine am unable to keep down meat the majority of the time...also struggle with cauliflower, raw carrot, radish, onion....
Being sent for a barium test....anyone else had this??

I have heard of people getting strictures despite being further out hon - it can still happen.

Best of luck hon, I know complications can happen at any time. Do you think you can manage some protein shakes on top of what you can eat in the the mean time until you get some answers? because I know you are really struggling to get enough calories at the moment and because you are still losing weight it might help you stay in maintainence mode until you you know more. Have you seen your dietician lately? x

So pleased you've not got long to wait now. It must be a nightmare for you after all this time. Lets hope its sorted quickly xx

Hope you get sorted soon.as someone mentioned earlier the protein drinks may help with the protein intake for now.x

Hope alls fine with you, pls keep us posted x

Back