• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Compliments - at last!

wildthing

Well I haven't had anyone say they thought I've lost weight so far(maybe cos I've yo-yoed so much in the past, they're thinking, 'here she goes again'!). But this week I've had about 3 or 4 people say they can't believe how much weight I've lost, 2 people in a meeting in work on Tuesday who I haven't seen for a few months and when I took my coat of in my friend's house today, she looked visibly shocked! Mind you, I have been practically living in the gym these last 2 weeks so thats probably made hell of a difference! Nice feeling though - at last - results!!!

fantastic = great when people notice its when you realise that you are infact losing and its not in your mind xx well done

Congratulations Judy - and just think, this time its gone forever. Well done. Mxx

Yea Marion I still haven't adjusted my brain to the fact its not going back on, I still take it fro granted as all the times before that yes I've lost it but in a few months I'll be back to square one and back on a diet and depressed!!

Congratulations on the weight loss, how much in total have you lost now? Sorry to be dense but your start weight isn't on here, i like to do the maths when there's no tickers lol xxx

Well done Wild Thing.......You have done so well. I think people that see you everyday perhaps dont notice it so easily. But it cant all be down to the last 2 weeks in the gym, its been all the hard work you have put in up to that point.

Xx

Well done you but you have worked hard for it going to the gym all the time. A fantastic weight loss, sometime when people see you everyday they don't notice. Enjoy the compiments I'm sure there are a lot more to come.

Jeanx

Well I haven't had anyone say they thought I've lost weight so far(maybe cos I've yo-yoed so much in the past, they're thinking, 'here she goes again'!). But this week I've had about 3 or 4 people say they can't believe how much weight I've lost, 2 people in a meeting in work on Tuesday who I haven't seen for a few months and when I took my coat of in my friend's house today, she looked visibly shocked! Mind you, I have been practically living in the gym these last 2 weeks so thats probably made hell of a difference! Nice feeling though - at last - results!!!
gratsDiddlStarsHelpfulHugsTags-vi.gif

What a great feeling - well done you x

Thank you feel so chuffed this morning, put an old pair of jeans on and they are hanging on me. Fab!

Back