• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery derby finally listed

vain

Well not posted in a while have been busy at uni well since last weigh in at hospital I've lost 7kg so was seen by bariatric nurse and dietician and surgeon all happy they say about 2 months they just need to discuss in the MDT but nurse and surgeon say this will be fine they all recommending me for surgery so happy just need to maintain my weight or lose some more so finally near the end goal bypass

Hiya Vain, great news! It will come around soon I promise.

I too had my surgery at derby royal and just so you know they look after you and are lovely!

Ah thanks you just seems such a long journey but the end is near ?

Yes it seemed to take forever but then when I was put on the list two weeks later and they called me with my op date and then it flew. You will need to do a 3 week pre diet which isnt milk like most fiets which is a bonus.

Are you under Mr Awad?

Am under Mr leeder not meet him yet seem to meet his other surgeons did you have yours at derby ?

I had my bypass at Derby, almost 3 years ago now. Mr Leeder was my consultant. He is a lovely man. The staff on the ward are fab and will look after you well. Good luck with your journey :)

Am under Mr leeder not meet him yet seem to meet his other surgeons did you have yours at derby ?

Oh i am meeting him on tuesday for my follow up appointment. I will let you know what he is like.

I did have mine at derby yes, on march 4th, everything went well and I was out the following night.

Oh i am meeting him on tuesday for my follow up appointment. I will let you know what he is like. I did have mine at derby yes, on march 4th, everything went well and I was out the following night.
hi, what surgery did you have and how much have you lost if you don't mind me asking?

Back