• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Concerned ( but i love my band)

BandedHun

I here goes....

Last few weeks since my second fill life's been stressful. Hadn't really taken much notice but the portion sizes had gotten less. From nearly finishing a ready to now not even managing a mouthful without feeling full, or it sitting high in my throat.

Today after eating nothing yesterday I've tried eating a yoghurt. Slimmeeeeeeee time and up it comes.
When I look back I've been regurgitating a lot but automatically assumed it's stress related.

So now having eaten a spoonful of yoghurt I have burpy feeling , hurts a tad to swallow.

I've tried calling THG tonight as I'm concerned I may actually have a slippage rather than it being too tight as this is progressively getting worse and worse everyday rather than the same effect ( you'd think it would ease of being it was too tight) my surgery cover ends at 6 months and if there's a slippage I want them to sort it NOW

Help guys any others had this experience

I do love my band and I don't wanna loose it I just want the pain to go .....

I here goes.... Last few weeks since my second fill life's been stressful. Hadn't really taken much notice but the portion sizes had gotten less. From nearly finishing a ready to now not even managing a mouthful without feeling full, or it sitting high in my throat. Today after eating nothing yesterday I've tried eating a yoghurt. Slimmeeeeeeee time and up it comes. When I look back I've been regurgitating a lot but automatically assumed it's stress related. So now having eaten a spoonful of yoghurt I have burpy feeling , hurts a tad to swallow. I've tried calling THG tonight as I'm concerned I may actually have a slippage rather than it being too tight as this is progressively getting worse and worse everyday rather than the same effect ( you'd think it would ease of being it was too tight) my surgery cover ends at 6 months and if there's a slippage I want them to sort it NOW Help guys any others had this experience I do love my band and I don't wanna loose it I just want the pain to go .....
hi I'm normally fine until two weeks after a fill and it plays up is it your period as mine gets tighter than I'm not a expert but I have had this loads of times but it has not been a slippage just had a bit took out my band please let me know how it goes x

I contacted the emergency line. They think because I've been sick and that foods comes back up I have inflamed and hurt my throat and osphogus - so been told 23 in ice and water lollys to try and repair the damage- then protein shakes for 24 hours if I can't keep it dine then gotta go on Sunday ...

I have my run on Sunday morning too 10k up London so I'm worried I'm not going to have the energy but think ill just go and enjoy it if I can and the pains eased off

Thanks for your help earlier.

I'll keep u updated xx

I contacted the emergency line. They think because I've been sick and that foods comes back up I have inflamed and hurt my throat and osphogus - so been told 23 in ice and water lollys to try and repair the damage- then protein shakes for 24 hours if I can't keep it dine then gotta go on Sunday ... I have my run on Sunday morning too 10k up London so I'm worried I'm not going to have the energy but think ill just go and enjoy it if I can and the pains eased off Thanks for your help earlier. I'll keep u updated xx
yes please do if it gets any wires just ring them back and good luck for sun xx

All going ok.

I threw up at the end of my running race .... Hummm so I've rested my tummy fit last 24 hours again - I'm very hungry now and lethargic,..

Going for fill on 18th so we shall see xxxx

Back