• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Concerned....

Thanks Paula! Although my weight isn't moving on the scales atm I managed to get into a pair of size 20 jeans yesterday pre op i was in 26! Doesn't make sense lol also do u think I'd be ok to start going swimming? Or using my exercise bike yet?

If wait till your wounds are healed to go swimming. The bike might be a bit too much for your abs at the mo, as your still healing on the inside. Give your team a ring and ask their advice. I just did loads of walking :)

My wounds are completely healed just like dried skin if anything. I like walking but not alone as I still have self confidence issues :(

I went swimming from 5 weeks post bypass. Got the go ahead from my practice nurse. Id leave of the bike for a little longer though. Your loss is phenomenal, having a stall now is virtually inevitable. You'll find when you dony lose on tbe scales, your measurements shrink. Also, us women have weight fluctuations that men dont have contend with!

Back