• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

confuzzled.com!!

tracyt84

hiya everyone me again haha,,ok so just bugged my gp again with lots of questions following my referrall..i thought they had to apply for funding first but im be referred straight to the surgeon mr patel at kings cross hospital..what does this mean??have i been given funding?

hiya everyone me again haha,,ok so just bugged my gp again with lots of questions following my referrall..i thought they had to apply for funding first but im be referred straight to the surgeon mr patel at kings cross hospital..what does this mean??have i been given funding?
probably not, all pct's do it differently, ive been referred for funding and will have to wait to see if i have it before going through all the palava. Some go through all the palava ie surgeon, dietitian etc before they decide on funding. Good luck Tracy :) x

thanks for replying quickly!! its all very confusing and dont take much to confuse me haha

thanks for replying quickly!! its all very confusing and dont take much to confuse me haha
yes mate, it really is confusing lol just keep hanging about, reading threads etc and you will begin to get the idea lol

ive been addicted to this site since i joined,its brilliant!!

it wont let me upload a profile pic tho booooooo

ive been addicted to this site since i joined,its brilliant!!

lol me too, and lots of others, its so great to meet people who "get" you :)

pity they all dont stick to the same

it wont let me upload a profile pic tho booooooo
u have to have 50 posts first Tracy, if you play the word games it will soon jump up, good luck :) x

Back