• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Considering a sleeve abroad

Well when you have the money you can put up a post and say this. I would much rather travel with someone having the surgery, although was the plan to go on your own anyway or take your mum as well?
Kim

Well when you have the money you can put up a post and say this. I would much rather travel with someone having the surgery, although was the plan to go on your own anyway or take your mum as well?
Kim
thanks Kim, great idea :) xxx

Miss Tickle said:
Caren, If you were going for a band I'd say woa -think of the aftercare i..e fills and defills -but for a sleeve it's got to be worth considering. I'm a chicken so would want to stay Europish-but then I'm not great at flying either. The sleeve seems to be the op of the future and and I wish you well with this
xx

you can have the band abroad with uk aftercare package...and it's 1k cheaper..had I have done that I'd still see the same nurse, nutrionist etc so don't let the aftercare put you off if band does become an option xx

Caren , you are a member of Gary's group on Fb arnt you ? Another member runs a surgery abroad company , if o remember its one price , flights inclusive , check that out . Obv I know nothing of its reputation but worth a look at her site . Her name is Angela Chouaib xx

Caren , you are a member of Gary's group on Fb arnt you ? Another member runs a surgery abroad company , if o remember its one price , flights inclusive , check that out . Obv I know nothing of its reputation but worth a look at her site . Her name is Angela Chouaib xx
oh wow thanks cheryl!!! :) xxx

omg my head hurts!! all this research again lol
well it seems to me so far that Cosmetic Bliss see to be the best with regards to the whole package. They cover flights, hotel, taxi, everything for £6,490
Anyone differ?

Hi Caren
I am sure that if you have read any of my posts about my sleeve you will know that I went to the Czech Republic with Cosmetic Bliss. I am absolutely over the moon with the care I got from them including before the op, during my stay in Brno and afterwards. I can ring Michael any time night or day to ask a question, advice or if I have a worry. He has never yet let me down and if he doesnt answer the phone straight away then he will get back to me within an hour or two.

My sleeve op went brilliantly and now I am steadily losing weight. I was 211lbs at the start of my preop and to day I have lost 2stone. It is slow but sure, in the right direction.

I know that CB a little bit more expensive than some of the others who operate out of the Czech Rep but I think you are paying a small price for their professionalism and care. I wouldnt hesitate to go with them again if I need any cosmetic proceedures in the future.

If you want to know any more then I can give you a ring if you want. Pm me your number if you want to chat.

xxx

Hi Caren
I am sure that if you have read any of my posts about my sleeve you will know that I went to the Czech Republic with Cosmetic Bliss. I am absolutely over the moon with the care I got from them including before the op, during my stay in Brno and afterwards. I can ring Michael any time night or day to ask a question, advice or if I have a worry. He has never yet let me down and if he doesnt answer the phone straight away then he will get back to me within an hour or two.

My sleeve op went brilliantly and now I am steadily losing weight. I was 211lbs at the start of my preop and to day I have lost 2stone. It is slow but sure, in the right direction.

I know that CB a little bit more expensive than some of the others who operate out of the Czech Rep but I think you are paying a small price for their professionalism and care. I wouldnt hesitate to go with them again if I need any cosmetic proceedures in the future.

If you want to know any more then I can give you a ring if you want. Pm me your number if you want to chat.

xxx
Thank you Nakipa, thats very reassuring :) At the moment i feel that this is the way to go :) xxx

nakipa, are you registered on the CB forum?

Is that on fb?
no its on the CB website, no matter anyway. Did u do the milk diet with them? or low carb etc? sorry honey i think i will be bombarding you with questions now lol xxx

I did low carb, high protein diet. They give you a few choices of diets but the main thing is to do low fat, lowish carb and under 1000 cals. You can choose between slimfast, Dukan, or whatever suits you.

There is not much going on on the forum but the fb community is thriving. If you are on fb then join them there.

Ask away xx

I did low carb, high protein diet. They give you a few choices of diets but the main thing is to do low fat, lowish carb and under 1000 cals. You can choose between slimfast, Dukan, or whatever suits you.

There is not much going on on the forum but the fb community is thriving. If you are on fb then join them there.

Ask away xx
thank you! I will look for them on fb now :)
you have been a big help, thank you nakipa :) xxx

Ask away xx
great news! were you on it for long?

Anyone else got any advice or warnings for me? :D xxx

I had to do it for 2 weeks, plus taking milk thistle and omeprozole for 2 weeks. I also took Arnica for 2weeks before the op and I am convinced that is why I made such a quick recovery.
xx

I had to do it for 2 weeks, plus taking milk thistle and omeprozole for 2 weeks. I also took Arnica for 2weeks before the op and I am convinced that is why I made such a quick recovery.
xx
ive heard or arnica, what is it?

The company that Angela runs is "Secret Surgery":
Welcome to Secret Surgery Ltd - We offer luxury plastic surgery procedures in Europe.

(It appears somewhere on the 5 pages of research that wannabeminime collected on my earlier link.)

I believe they also offer some packages including flights. Look for Angela Chouaib on Facebook.

omg my head is spinning from all the research! :crazy: reminds me of when i first wanted the bypass gawd hahaha xxx

Back