• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Considering gastric band but scared

glad all went well and your home remember to rest for a speedy recovery

Im rather nervous as im gonna be on my time of the month aghhh :((
You will never believe this but I had one since last July when I was holidays. However shortly after I was admitted guess who decided to make a visit!!!! What luck so the nurse suggested paper pants

Yep sure did

Did u have to bring them or were they theirs?

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Oh no way what timing!! Ive a bit of a fear about paper pants but I guess if thats all im worried about im doing well lol!!
I was glad of them. I couldn't believe my luck. 6 months and none then when I go into hospital it makes an appearance just like it did on the first day of my holidays in July after 6 months!!!

Well guys a week ago today I was in hospital waiting to go to theatre for my Band. 1 week later I feel great and am on my weight loss journey. Managing my post op diet well although struggling to get in recommended daily fluids. However constipation remains problem!!!!

Did u guys have someone atay with u til yous went to theatre? My partner is just dropping me off he has no intentions of staying with me, feel a bit sorry for myself haha x

I went to dolan park and had surgery alone. It didn't bother me I think I would have got upset if someone else had been there . You will be fine x

Back