• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Constipation - very sensitive/personal

well ive been on lactulose since last sunday 10ml twice a day and i still havent done the deed !!thats 10 days since ive 'been' im not in any pain though, should i be getting worried or just wait lol xxx

ha ha ha poor zoe, i wonder how many times your gonna have to say that huni, big hugs xx

im not sure dawn, if your not in any pain, i wouldnt get too worried, are you usually ok, or do you have probs normally. probably the best thing to do is to ring your dietician on monday, unless anything changes in the meantime. if you have any out of hours numbers, i would ring them. personally i take laxido now, which is another form of movicol, has this been mentioned by your team. i would just see how you go, and get in touch on monday.
hugs xx

im not sure dawn, if your not in any pain, i wouldnt get too worried, are you usually ok, or do you have probs normally. probably the best thing to do is to ring your dietician on monday, unless anything changes in the meantime. if you have any out of hours numbers, i would ring them. personally i take laxido now, which is another form of movicol, has this been mentioned by your team. i would just see how you go, and get in touch on monday.
hugs xx
Thanks dawny, im usually every day or every other day so its not like me ! nothing was mentioned by my team regarding this ? i will try ringing on monday and see what they say
thanks for reply
xxx Dawn

Id call now, I was at 5 days and they were trying more things by then so get on to them, I had to use glycerol suppositories. Also you can take more lactulose, but see what they suggest they might want to try laxatives as 10 days is a long time x

well!! panic over zns :D :D :D 'the eagle has landed' so to speak lol but thanks for your support and advice :D i am relieved though in more ways than one lol !
xxx dawn

Back