• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultants Appointment

Mimsie67

Well I don't know what I have got myself so worked up about. I had my consultants appointment 2day with Mr Torston. What a lovely man he was. Infact I met quite a few of the team 2day, some 4 the 1st time, but they all made me feel so at ease that I came out of there feeling more positive than I have felt in such a long time. I am looking at the new year 4 my op now and it can't come soon enough 4 me. I also met some really inspirational people while I was sitting and waiting. Sorry I am going on a little but I feel like I am on a real high and that I am actually getting somewhere now.

Glad you are feeling positive about the op. x

Well I don't know what I have got myself so worked up about. I had my consultants appointment 2day with Mr Torston. What a lovely man he was. Infact I met quite a few of the team 2day, some 4 the 1st time, but they all made me feel so at ease that I came out of there feeling more positive than I have felt in such a long time. I am looking at the new year 4 my op now and it can't come soon enough 4 me. I also met some really inspirational people while I was sitting and waiting. Sorry I am going on a little but I feel like I am on a real high and that I am actually getting somewhere now.

Hi Mimsie

I'm really glad that it went so well for you...
Makes all the difference in the world when you are comfortable
with the team who will be looking after you.

Good luck

Snow xx

Hi Mimsie,
Sounds like you had a very productive/inspiring appointment-
days like that keep you going

Glad all went so well for you. I felt exactly the same way at my consultation. It is just so good to have that confidence in your team

Back