• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultants appt tommorow eeekkkk

*kayy*

Hi all
I have my consultants appt tomorrow and I'm not sure what to expect, any ideas on what questions I will be asked? I feel very informed on the different options available and the process I will have to go through before surgery, is there any questions I should ask other than that? Been awake most of the night stressing and to top it off have had a cold sore outbreak arrrgggghhhh!
TIA xx

Hi all I have my consultants appt tomorrow and I'm not sure what to expect, any ideas on what questions I will be asked? I feel very informed on the different options available and the process I will have to go through before surgery, is there any questions I should ask other than that? Been awake most of the night stressing and to top it off have had a cold sore outbreak arrrgggghhhh! TIA xx

My consultants appointment was very laid back just talked through different options a and explained next steps x

I felt the same first appointment very nerve wrecking before hand, however the appointment itself was fine.

The consultant asked about when weight first became an issue, medical history, what I knew about the different options available, why I struggle to lose weight now for example comfort eating or stress eating. Consultant also asked what type of things I ate and what my favorite thing to eat was and if I had any special dietary needs. Consultant also went over funding.

Good Luck for tomorrow - please let us know how you get on <3

Thank you Elanor. Will reply again after my appointment. Has your son had his band fitted yet? X

Hi Appointment went great, As i have been seeing a dietician and have been going to a gym for over a year without much change and due to my health it's now just a case of funding. Surgeon has put me on the waiting list as he confident funding will not be a issue :)

Hi Appointment went great, As i have been seeing a dietician and have been going to a gym for over a year without much change and due to my health it's now just a case of funding. Surgeon has put me on the waiting list as he confident funding will not be a issue :)

Great news it will be here before you know it' I'm going in tomorrow x

I don't think he actually said, once I heard the words "waiting list" everything else is a blur lol. Will call surgeons secretary first thing to find out how long it usually takes. Surgeon said his waiting list is 3 months at the moment x

Had a bypass at the end of May last year, just hit my 7 stone loss target last week! Good luck with yr journey x

Back