• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation booked with Ameet Patel

Who was the other surgeon? I had my op in the end at the spire little Aston. It was much better than where I should have had it.

Sat in the waiting room he is running 45 minutes late, although they have only just decided to tell me that. So I'm a but cheesed off hoping he will be worth the wait!

Will update when I get home tonight xxx

That's not good.

I hope it's not the same tomorrow, I have my 6 week check up!

All good. He was well worth the wait. Lovely lovely man. (actually was only 20 mins late in the end)

I already have reflux issues and cannot afford the leak risks ( have a 7 month old, and although risks are small i couldn't spend 6 weeks in hospital away from him)he has recommended a bypass. I can't really afford this though, so have a lot if thinking to do.

I really trusted him straight away.

I'm going to do some research on sleeve vs bypass after my long drive home!

He is very good at putting people at ease imho.

Shame he can't give you your first choice...

Hope that you can find a way to get the op you want/need

Glad you got on with mr.patel tho feel sorry for you now that the decisions not as clear cut! For me i think i want the sleeve no matter what (i thankfully dont suffer from reflux) but can totally understand why the bypass is more suited to others. Guess u just have to weigh up the pros/cons/risks and hopefully ul b content in ur decision.

Xo

I'm so glad that you have posted about Mr Ameet Patel. I will see him on Thursday 24th May 2012 and I am hoping to book SIS Sleeve.
Thank you for your post,

Marta

Back