• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ammori or Patel?

hi debbie sorry but the only other one i saw was a man called barry. were you the lady that went in first ? im really sorry i didnt see you i was in the room on B1 that was faceing the bathrooms, it would have been great to have someone to talkto , i ws in the corner and the womman in the next bed was in her 80s and very ill. she just lay there all day with her mouth open and i used to worry that she was dead sometimes, the lady acrros was very ill also and hd the curtains clossed most of the time, yes it was a fun time lol...........kath x

Hi there Kat ;o)
Yes I was the one that went in first I breifly saw a few people as I arrived just before 7 am filled in my form's that they gave us and then I was shown to a cubicle on the left near the bottom. Shame I didn't get to meet you maybe our paths will cross again I was on ward b2. x x

Mr. Amorri has got fantastic reviews on this forum. I have also heard great things about Mr.Patel, is he part of Kings college hospital?

You are doing the right thing by learning as much as you can before committing yourself.

I had my NHS surgery at Charing cross in London with Mr.Ahmed he also has a private practice in London called Welcome to Total Weight Solutions. Mr.Ahmed is rated as one of the best surgeon's in Europe. Charing cross has also been awarded a centre of excellence award for their obesity surgery. I can not praise Charing cross enough. The whole team are fantastic. If you wanted to stay in the london area then it is worth looking at them.

Last edited:
I almost forgot to mention..... I also had no pain after my surgery, also no morphine needed. Best of all no catheter!!!!!! I was also up on my feet within hours of my surgery. It was a very positive experience.

I hope this helps those of you who are waiting for surgery and might be worried about the pain.

Last edited:
I had my surgery with Mr Patel just over a year and a half ago privately. My package included a year of aftercare and after that he transferred me onto his NHS list for all follow ups etc.

I have been fantastically looked after by him and his team and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Back