• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting for my 1st Consultation with Mr Ameet Patel

Bigmummy

Hi all,

I am so glad that I've found this site!!
I am waiting for my 1st consultation with Mr Patel and I'm so sure already that I want to have a sleeve.
I hope that Mr Patel agree to perform the surgery, that I am so looking forward to it.

My BMI is 37 and I am in my biggest now:cry:
I was very athletic until I met 10 years ago my husband and the weight slowly started to go up. The braking point it was when I was pregnant with my 2 and half years old twins that I got to my heaviest. Since they were born I tried to become in a healthier weight, which I was almost there and then failed and put on more and more, to the point that I look now that I am pregnant again!!
I have tried to count calories, pro points, slim fast and even I've been seeing a psychologist for the past year to help me to change my relationship with food and so far still not working.

I know that I want to end the struggle and feel good with myself, I knew a friend of my had a gastric band fitted and she is very happy with the results. In my case I have chosen gastric sleeve, because I want the surgery permanent I want this tool permanent to help me with my weight loss.

and now I just counting the dates to see myself finally get to a healthy weight.

I wanted to share my journey with all of you.

Marta

Hello Marta good luck and we look forward to hearing from you again soon after you have spoken to Mr Patel xx

Hi Marta,
Welcome to the site, everyone here is really friendly and there's lots of good advice to be had if you have questions to ask.
Ive got my first appointment to see my consultant next week and I'm really hoping for a bypass as, like yourself I've tried every diet there is and failed, for every pound that I lose I seem to put two back on!
Keep us upto date with your progress.
Em xxxxx

Hi Marta,
Welcome to the site, everyone here is really friendly and there's lots of good advice to be had if you have questions to ask.
Ive got my first appointment to see my consultant next week and I'm really hoping for a bypass as, like yourself I've tried every diet there is and failed, for every pound that I lose I seem to put two back on!
Keep us upto date with your progress.
Em xxxxx
Thank you Angie and Evenstarr.

I will post after my consultation on Thursday!

Have a nice week all

mr patel is brilliant,he did my band,couldnt fault him or his team at all,good luck xx

I am another one that will recommend Mr Patel :)

Back